If Your washing machine does not heat the water through its clean cycle, it is very likely to need some type repair, a faulty water heater component is the most likely cause for this sort of problem, here are a couple of checks which you can use which will indicate to you if you have got a probably faulty water heater element.
There Are a couple of ways to tell if the water heater component on your washing machine may not be working and just 1 way to know for certain, I will discuss a few of the ways that you can use to tell if your washing machine water heater component may not be functioning and explain the 1 method you can use to tell for certain if your component has developed a fault or not.
- If your washing machine blows a fuse or circuit breaker in a couple of minutes of turning it on, this might be a number of things and would need additional testing but among the things which could be causing the fuse to blow off is a faulty water heater element.
- If you’re tho sua may giat is not coming out as clean as it used to, this could be a sign of a faulty component as the garments could be washing in cold water.
- If you touch the glass on multiple times through the wash along with the glass feels cold every time, this is another indication of a faulty component as on many washing machines that the glass part of the door will end up warm throughout the warm wash cycle.
- If the wash appears to go on and on and takes more than usual and with a few machines that the wash cycle might even just go on and on till you stop it, this is a sign that the component might have a mistake, on some washing machine that the wash cycle would not stop or proceed to another cycle before a certain preset temperature was achieved, so the machine will just go on and on waiting for the element to heat the water to the preset temperature, but be warned there are other issues that could show quite similar symptoms to all of the aforementioned.
- The only sure way to tell if a component is faulty, even if all of the above faults are found, is to use whets called an ohmmeter, an ohmmeter is a device used for analyzing all kinds of electrical values, such as immunity between two conductive devices.